beauty, make-up, life.

Saturday 4 March 2017

Effaclar Duo+ - Does It Work?


Around two years ago, I went through the process of trying to be prescribed Roaccutane and I finally succeeded. During this time, La Roche-Posay's Effaclar Duo+ was recommended to me, and although I doubt it could've solved my intense skin problems that I had back then, it definitely does a good job of maintaining the healthy skin I have now.

La Roche-Posay is popular among dermatologists and I can definitely see why. For such a small price (£15.50, Boots), I can imagine it is rare to find a skincare product that does as good of a job as this does. On the La Roche-Posay website, Effaclar Duo claims to correct the appearance of blemishes, help pores look less clogged, make skin texture feel smoother, help reduce the appearance of red and brown marks and provide 24-hour hydration... And MY GOD does it do this. I apply it to my face and the top of my neck before bed, after cleansing and moisturising, and I wake up the next morning with smooth, even-toned skin. Even after washing it off with water and then moisturising, I have a perfect base to apply primer and foundation. If I go a few days without using this cream, I definitely notice a negative change in my skin - it looks dull, red marks reappear, and I start breaking out; so I know this product definitely aids in preventing breakouts. Also, if I do get a few spots as a result of stress or my period, I can apply a tiny amount of this to the area and the next day it is visibly clearer. This tube also lasts a really long time as I use less than a pea-sized amount for my whole face each time I apply.

This product definitely does do what it says it does, and I would recommend it to anybody - whether you've got spot-prone skin, a bit of redness, over-oily or over-dry skin. It is such a good buy and definitely makes beautiful and clarified skin seem easily achieved.

Have you tried Effaclar Duo or any other La Roche-Posay products? What do you think of them? Let me know below!

Libby
x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig